Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or false, micro braids pull your hair out?

i see more and more girls wearing Micro Braids. i was always thinkin that they pull your hair out. but now people tell me it helps their hair grow. is that true?True or false, micro braids pull your hair out?
I think that what pulls the hair out is that they leave the braids in for too long and when they comb out their hair once they take the braids down in the process of combing out the knots they also comb out alot of their hair.





Plus the get them braided too tight to begin with and they wind up with alopecia!True or false, micro braids pull your hair out?
Those type of braid period break your hair off. I've had several kinds in my lifetime and that's all they did to me was break off my hair. Some look real cute for the moment, but really there is not much benefit from it. They told me that it would help my hair grow also, but that was a long while back and it didn't. Just recently, I've been leaving my hair natural (with a relaxer here and there), but I've been getting my tips trimmed and keeping my hair moist with Luster's Pink Lotion and Isoplus oil sheen and my hair has thickened and grew so fast.
Yes, if braided too tightly and too close to the scalp, micro-braids can pull some hair out and also cause mild to severe headaches. They do not make the hair grow any faster, but may stretch it, and that isn't good.


,.
I believe they pull your hair out, ESPECIALLY if you get relaxers/perms often. I see lots of people with them who have them too tight, %26amp; they're bald on the sides.
true i had them , and ow, and u loose hair bt not a lot. go with ur fro





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AijRhorP6iHdtYAVw3lQnd3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081006174620AAUtNIz





i love mine

No comments:

Post a Comment