Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: We get up everyday and do mostly stupid things all day long?

i would go straight to hell.......





.......if i deny this....True or False: We get up everyday and do mostly stupid things all day long?
Well that is probably true due to the fact that the two most common things in the entire universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity,and it's not that were all so dumb,it's that we all have a command of thoroughly useless information. And the trouble with ignorance is that it picks up confidence as it goes along.True or False: We get up everyday and do mostly stupid things all day long?
*reaches for keyboard to answer, spills coffee, runs to get towel, stubs paw, jumps around cursing in pain, remembers towel, wipes up coffee, sits back down looks at keypad trying to remember what she was doing...* Dangit! Well Hi stranger...Miss you much!!!
True... if we get behind the wheel, most here are not saints ! But there are times during the day when I see a ray of hope in mankind... and it gives me reassurance that fools can be serious every now and then !
Sigh





Everything I do is stupid so.. true.





';Stupid is as stupid does';


eh?


;)
I try to be productive and constructive everyday. I get waylaid by stupid people.
False... I do boring things A L L D A Y L O N G
Not only this is true, but sometimes my dreams are equally stupid !
50/50
True.
sometimes
*hangs head* true





the key word here being ';mostly';








thanks for having my back. we miss you.
true





100%
yes, most people do
False...well, I don't....can't speak for you or anyone else
Yes





I am on here wasting time aren't I???
most of the time, i haven't found my purpose yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment