Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False - We exploit the character flaws of politicians we don't like and ignore the ones of those we do

Let's be honest now. I have noticed this and I have noticed I am guilty of it myself. Do you agree or disagree?





If you disagree, then what distinguishes an acceptable character flaw from an unacceptable one? In other words, where do YOU draw the line and why? Support your position.True or False - We exploit the character flaws of politicians we don't like and ignore the ones of those we do
I try not to but I'm sure I do. The important things for me are getting the job done in the Middle East, closing our borders, and someone who respects and supports our troops. Obama doesn't do those things and his trip to Europe makes it seem like he wants to be more of a celebrity than our leader and he doesn't seem to love our great country all he does is criticize and never straightly answers a question and gets angry when he is verbally attacked when he does it every day. This is why I support McCain over Obama.





If you have points against mine please tell me I would like to see the other side of things as well.True or False - We exploit the character flaws of politicians we don't like and ignore the ones of those we do
Of course, you see it in every day life. Your friends do something and you make excuses, someone you don't know does the same thing you call for justice, it's human nature to feel safe with what we know and feel unsafe with what we don't.
I try not to.





I draw the line at the point where the character flaws become those unacceptable for a US President. (Like hating the US.)
being a politician is an unacceptable character flaw.
True for our society. But not necessarily on an individual basis.
Not true for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment