Friday, February 12, 2010

True or false boys want from girls what girls want from boys?

I have heard it said that guys have a relationship so they might have sex while gals have sex so that they might have a relationship.;





I have observed that this is frequently the case.True or false boys want from girls what girls want from boys?
Tough to answer, people are all so different. There are girls and boys who do what the same things, but it isn't always the right things.





What I want is kindness, respect, commitment, love and partnership. I am old enough to know that some guys don't want that. But it isn't hard to find those that do at all. Too many people generalize men and women into single categories and don't allow anything outside of the box.





I just got married, and he wants the same things I do. If he wouldn't have, I simply would have not dated him after I found out. But after 4 years, I was more than certain. So for me, my guy wants the same things I do.True or false boys want from girls what girls want from boys?
Only on certain issues like honesty and feeling respected and niceness believe it or not!


Most girls think that guys put girl's looks highest on their list, but in actuality it is towards the bottom.


Character is what builds you up and others notice.


So have a strong character!
False. Both want something completely different from one another but use both as a way to get what they want. Men and women however....totally different game. At that point--we just state what we want and if that's not what you want to give (sex v. commitment) then we move on.
Nope. Everyone likes love. Unless you are a gay democrat like some people on here, then you deserve death.





If you've never had a girl friend, oh well, no stress in your life, more money for you, no arguments.





I do not plan on getting married at all, as I want to be a millionaire.
';Like the ski resort of girls looking for husbands and husbands looking for girls, the situation is not as symmetrical as it might seem.';
Boys love to have sex with girls and girls have sex with boys for love.
Not exactly. There is one common desire though. Okay maybe two because the other person has to be fun to hang out with.
Wouldn't you like to know, mr. ';30 and never had a girlfriend';.
Your whole premise is false. Boys only want boys. Girls are icky
True and false.
True
I do not want girl dong.

No comments:

Post a Comment