Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: You know at least one person that Never Ever watches television?

I know a number of people who do not watch television. I know dozens of people who don't even own a television.True or False: You know at least one person that Never Ever watches television?
yes. they spend most of their time working at a job they hate to provide for their family and the rest of the time sleeping, paying bills, and reading the news paper.True or False: You know at least one person that Never Ever watches television?
I have a friend who is Amish they do not even have electric in the house. But you know its one house that you love to visit. Its peaceful.I wish I could do it
false.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


answer mine?
True.





My neighbour. She is, well, different.
True. I have a friend who's parent's are psychiatrists who study effects of TV on the brain and don't let their son watch it.
True,


My psychology teacher.


She's a weirdo
um definitely false!
true.


her step mom won't let her.
false... EVERYONE *I* know watches tv
True


%26lt;--- :)
False
*heavy sigh* true. I feel sorry for him
False, because even if you're walking by a store then you see it on, that still counts....or you tube.
False.
True, she doesn't own a TV.
True.
I don't and neither does my son that two- cable companies are going to price themselves right out of business!
True....a few....!!
true
false
true
true
false
true. one of my dance teachers hasn't even owned a tv in five years.
false.
I am. I watch only movies by Netflix on comp. hate ads
i dont
heck no!!
A guy I met in India.
true





(does my teacher count?) lol
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment