Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You can never act the same around someone when they cross the borderline into your dreams?

True...True or False: You can never act the same around someone when they cross the borderline into your dreams?
thats definitely true i think.





i mean...i always dream about people...but i always blush around them when im actually near themTrue or False: You can never act the same around someone when they cross the borderline into your dreams?
Usually true, though it depends who the person is and what kind of dream it was lol. Good question...I never thought about that before!
I think it depends on how lucid your dream is but yeah, it has happened to me
Kinda True
True. Been there, done that, got the broken heart.
True
True
True for me. Even if I don't like them.
False - it's a dream, not reality
true
true
false
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment