Thursday, February 4, 2010

To react to an insult, you must first care what that person says about you? TRUE or FALSE?

To react to an insult, you must first care what that person says about you? TRUE or FALSETo react to an insult, you must first care what that person says about you? TRUE or FALSE?
True.


Notice how popular people are always more successful? It's because others (%26amp; their opinions) put them in a favorable position. Because you care, you change the way people view you, so you can get ahead or live without their negativity.To react to an insult, you must first care what that person says about you? TRUE or FALSE?
It can be true or false, depending on the situation.





It actually is more about caring about your reputation being damaged, especially if what is said is false. Some people will become angry if what is said is not true, regardless of what they think about the person who said it.





If someone whom you care about insults you, then it may hurt, and you would become angry as well.





Many other examples, but I don't feel like expanding upon this.
Women care for everyone...when you provoke, that's just a way of weeding out the men with small net works for larger ones (and that's not that very many as before anymore...we men are a walking contradiction because of the compassion for the women in our family growing up. In my case, my mother, her twin, my grandmother, sister, cousins etc.....................................鈥?don't cry too much about it personally, I strive to make lasting memories from now on 'out' (we men created sperm cells ot of embryonic stem cells...yes, we indeed are a walking contradiction.
True.


If you don't respect the insulting person, why would you respect their critical opinion?





Only if the critic is in an authority position above you, need their derogatory allegations be considered or responded to.
To be honest, I am super indolent and lazy and oftentimes if someone insults me, I couldn't be bothered responding. I don't like the adrenaline rush, pumping blood, faintness that comes across me when attempting to retaliate. Couldn't be bothered.
It's probably true most of the time... I rarely respond to someone who insults me or calls me out because it's a waste of time.





If I don't like the person, I'll definitely speak up but not because I cared that he/she insulted me.
i want to say true, but if someone calls me ugly or fat or stupid, its gonna offend me so false. but i do think in order to hate someone you have to care about them.
very true,because in other for you to react to an insult you must first care what that person says about you or else you wouldn't be reacting to those insults.
False, if you didnt like somebody and dont care about them and they still talked about you you'd still get offended. Well, I would.
Not necessarily care about what the person says but I care enough about my self-esteem to stand up for myself and not let others put me down..so False IMO
true.....if you don't know the person who cares.........if it someone that you don't like or has no influence in your life who cares.......
True. If someone says something to me that I don't consider insulting, I'm not going to react.
Very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment