Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or False: adding the phrase ';In my pants'; makes everything sound better?

True





';Let's have Hormel Chili'; [in my pants.] That's hot.True or False: adding the phrase ';In my pants'; makes everything sound better?
Better, maybe not. More funny - absolutely.





I just watched a spider crawling in my pants.


I just washed a load of laundry in my pants.


I just picked up all of the towels that were ... in my pants.





I like it.True or False: adding the phrase ';In my pants'; makes everything sound better?
He's got the whole world... in His pants,


He's got the whole wide world... in His pants,


He's got the whole world ...in His pants.


He's got the whole world in His pants.





True.
';I once found a loofah and a jug of rum.. in my pants.';





I guess you are right.


*cries happy rum-scented tears*
My pants actually tell me to do that every morning...





(And then the guards give me my anti-psychotic pills, and everything's okay again...)
Not always. For instance:





My gf just threw up.... in my pants.





I'm going to the loo now.... in my pants.





Do you smell something funny.....in my pants?
let me see ....





Yes ... that's whipped cream ....


... that's a spitting cobra .....


I'll soon be Baseball Season ...





Oh ... Yeah ...it all sounds hilarious!
In your pants makes my b0ner happy.
it's true...it's true in my pants
Let's go to lunch... In my pants





My uncle just died.. In my pants.





I guess its 50/50
yes, like when i say i want you to go to the party in my pants
So true now get....in my pants
flase because crabs in my pants dont sound too great
depends whats in your pants !!
that so funny-- in my pants
so true...in my pants
You take cell mate, please!
hey!!! the killer chimp is pummelling me........not every time. oly out
heck yes
hail yes
LMAO..I can honestly say, I have never pondered on that thought before. In the words of Jackie Gleason...';How true it is!';
haha, we were doing this the other day, it was funny for a while...then we killed it.





in my pants

No comments:

Post a Comment