Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or False: Side action is ok as long as you're on a micro-break from marriage?

A micro-break means anything from 1 minute to a few hours.





I mean, you gals can take ';breaks'; from relationships all the time, I figure, why not micro-breaks from marriage.





Good plan no?True or False: Side action is ok as long as you're on a micro-break from marriage?
not a good plan at all, unless your wife can do the same thing to u.True or False: Side action is ok as long as you're on a micro-break from marriage?
Georgio, I think you already know the ans. to your own question! There are NO ';breaks'; of any kind in a marriage. IF you didn't want to marry for keeps, marry for all the rite reasons, then you just should NOT have gotten married in the first place. When you got married, you knew darn rite well the very meaning of marriage. It certainly did not mean to take it seriously one day %26amp; toss it aside the next for your slam bam thank you mame the next day. Marriage is for ';keeps';, unless you just plain want to play the single role again at this stage. So, put your breaks of any size shape or form out of your mind, unless you want to get completely ';unmarried'; for keeps, then you get a divorce %26amp; take all the ';breaks'; your heart desires...btw, this is a better pix of you...lol Take care...:)
I don't happen to believe in ';breaks';. If that means your still in the relationship, but can do whatever the hell you want during the ';break'; period...then that's bull. If you want out of the relationship...leave. A ';break '; doesn't give you permission to mess around. A break up...different story.
First off their is no such thing as micro. break from a marriage what the hell you better think about what you are doing an no we girls never consider having some side action because we are not with our spouses think please either you want too be married or you want too be divorced .
You've upgraded from broads to gals. It's KISS, right? I assume if you can get side action in 1 minute the wife won't even notice your absence.
yeah its ok if your trying 2 get someone or yourself hurt or killed. Its never ok %26amp; sometimes not safe to screw around with a person's heart.
if there were a category for insensitive @$$ hole$ you would be a tc. I don't know why I even waste my time answering your pathetic questions. oh wiat, I still get 2 points. (even though u r an @$$
So you're calling us ';gals'; now and not ';broads';?





Georgio! Are you going soft on us?
Wow.. I've never had my husband say that I could take a micro-break from our marriage and bed some hot guy!! That would be great! Can I get your # so you can talk to him?
False.
Side Action is always okay! Pss.... he has to go to work sooner or later!
FALSE!
Not if you want to stay married.
it takes you one minute?





LMFAO.
false. you will screw up you own life
man you really are retarded [;
aahhhh NO!!





I think I would check my micro-brain to see if it has any micro-breaks if I were you.
Here we go again you and your crazy questions just when you taught it was safe to go back on answers..

No comments:

Post a Comment