Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or false poll....Life is like taking a bath, the longer you stay in it the more wrinkles you get?

Thats why they have Botox.True or false poll....Life is like taking a bath, the longer you stay in it the more wrinkles you get?
Brilliant observation by the first person. That boy's going straight to the top. I bet he spent a few minutes pondering on this earth-shattering question.





LIfe is like a bath in the sense that the water becomes dirty and cold and then you start questioning why you're still in the tub at all.True or false poll....Life is like taking a bath, the longer you stay in it the more wrinkles you get?
Good analogy. Sounds like something Ernestine would say.
so tru
i take a bath every night, and my skin is as soft as a babies bum! :)
True, but it does help with the aches and pains.
I would have to put a ';true'; on that one.


Have a great day!
lol i like that. It is true also...
Alas, tis true.
True. so take a shower and die young is like the opposite kinda thing?
True
It is true....





KA
True
haha thats the` first time i heard that and I have to say its true. No matter how strange it is
true cause age gives you wrinkles
true
thats a good one , true lol
true!!!
True, that's why I take shower's and recycle my 29th birthday!


Hey, works for me.
yes , if you age gracefully and not do the botox thing , lol D :)
too many aches and pains to get out!!!.shower for me

No comments:

Post a Comment