Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or false,are you a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Do you think they'll win the Superbowl next year?True or false,are you a Dallas Cowboys fan?
True, I am a Cowboys fan.





Of course, any true fan of any team has hopes that their team will win the Superbowl.True or false,are you a Dallas Cowboys fan?
The Cowboys have been inconsistent for years. It's a total craps shoot whether they'll make it there next year. Playing like they have since December, they'd be luck to make it.
True or False. These are stupid questions.





TRUE, thought I'd answer it for you
I'm hardcore, die hard Cowboys fan...I had them to go to the Super Bowl this year...but since they didn't...I cant say they will win it next year...but they will make it to the Super Bowl
False. I don't think they will. They won't. Nope.
Very Very True, and yes.
False, but I think they are the second best team in the NFC. The first is........GreenBay
yes and hopefully
YES!!! ANd Yes the BOYS will be back next year and they will win that #6 ring!!!





To the idiot who said that Green Bay was better than the COWBOYS....The BOYS beat your packies and put your old man qb on the bench!!!
false and no.
not that big a fan, but i wouldnt count them out next year
false!!!!!!!!
False, I am a Vikings fan and therefore obligated to hate them for the rest of my life.





As far a superbowl, I need to see Romo not paging Dr. Heimlich.
hell,yea.....FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES.


and hopefully.
True/Hope SoI LOVE DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS!
i have always been a true fan. yea they will beat the toughest team next year.
I'm not a Cowboys fan although I live in Cowboy Country.





I don't care whether they win or lose.
False. COWBOYS SUCK!!!





No, they won't win the superbowl next year, or the year after that, or the year after that, and so on, and so on.
true or false, you will spend the rest of the day spamming the board with ';true or false'; questions of the simplest order.
false, im a greenbay packers fan! and i couldnt tell you about next year but packers are soo going to superbowl!





sorry that the cowboys lost to the giants... seriously they played a good game.
No.
false and no.

No comments:

Post a Comment