Sunday, February 7, 2010

TRUE or FALSE: ';Kane'; was once a substitute teacher, and claimed it to be the hardest job he ever had?

The maniacal half brother


of the Undertaker {kayfabe}


is well known for terrorizing


the WWE





not so well known is that


he has a degree in English Lit.


and substituted on a regular


basis in the St. Louis school district





He once stated,


';after doing that, teachers have my respect;


that's a pretty tough profession... So if I wasn't


wrestling, I don't think I'd be teaching.';





**





True or False





**TRUE or FALSE: ';Kane'; was once a substitute teacher, and claimed it to be the hardest job he ever had?
It's true. Did you also know that George the Animal Steele was a teacher and said something along the same lines?TRUE or FALSE: ';Kane'; was once a substitute teacher, and claimed it to be the hardest job he ever had?
Which Kane are you speaking of? Aren't they on the second Kane?


Just thought I'd throw that out there....


But yes I once heard that one of the Kane's had been a teacher.
True....dealing with some (Brat) Kids will drive a person half-crazy....!!
True , obviously .
Hi Bumble! It wouldn't surprise me!
TRUE
I think so.
If I am not mistaken, I think that is TRUE..
Wouldn't surprise me...He's very smart...did you see him on the weakest link? lol
true
its true

No comments:

Post a Comment